1. Harper being inspired by Batman.
2. Practicing martial arts, boxing, etc.
3. Training to be a superhero.
4. Going out at night on patrol.
5. Batman yelling at her because she's not ready.
6. Batman telling her that she will never be his partner.
7. Harper proving herself worthy of being Batman's partner.
8. Batman apologizing for treating her like crap.
This is not Harper Rose's story, this is Stephanie Brown!!!
//By the way, if I notice this I am sure every Stephanie Brown fan out there will notice this too.//
One of the highlights on this book to me was Andy Kubert drawing Batman again, which is something I can always appreciate. Also, Greg Capullo's cover is simply beautiful! Even my wife (who's not a comic book fan AT ALL) loved the cover. Even Alex Maleev's art , even though it wasn't on par with Kubert's or Capullo's artwork, it was still good. All in all, this was a well written book that I absolutely didn't like because of the reasons I mentioned before.
-Art: Kubert- 5/5 Maleev- 3/5
P.S. I want to thank my wife for helping me with this blog entry by typing all this on the computer ebcause my hands where hurting. Thanks baby!